Abigail
I have reason to suspect that the same person posting irresponsible comments are the one and the same person. Let this be a stern warning. DO NOT let me find out who you are, or I will bring discipline action against you. 

Come on, just because you are hiding a computer doesn't mean you lose all decency and respect for yourself. Look at the way you talk! Do you actually think it's cool or that you're open-minded? It just looks bad on you.  And it is possible to check where you are and who you are. You are not totally anonymous. It just takes a bit of effort. And I will take the effort if you continue to make me angry. If you still want to retain an ounce of respect people have for you, stop your nonsense and don't appear in my blog again. 

For the rest, I changed the settings of my cbox. You need to register before you can post. I know it's very ma huan, but sorry... I thought I needn't do that, but apparently because of some irresponsible and immature people, we have to resort to this. I don't want anyone to be hurt just because they wanted to be nice and leave nice comments on my tagboard. I apologize to all the people who have been hurt by this person - Pamela, Melvina & Dingci. I hope you can also forgive and move on. Just don't be bothered by people like that. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment