Abigail
I officially created this blog on the 1st of January 2009!! I got addicted to the html coding and
spent hours finding for the perfect skin, coding all the widgets, making sure the alignment was
respectable and it was surprisingly fun making my blog perfect! Of course not perfect because by the time I was done (not really), I realized I had no more energy to post anything. Anyway, who
cares about a really nice blog without any quality posting right? By the way, if IT courses offe
html coding, GET ON BOARD. It is absolutely the oldest, mouldiest smelliest IT course you can
take, but it never seems to get obsolete. My rudimentary knowledge of it (I learnt it in
secondary school!) was enough to help me edit codes and get this blog out. So... it is best value of
money and time!



My new year resolutions:

1) I will procrastinate less. (haha... I said less, I didn't say I WON'T procrastinate)

2) I will not complain.

3) I will let go and let God do whatever He wants.



I'm not perfect, but I try...
0 Responses

Post a Comment